Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Goodbye Sheldon



A friend of mine has just passed away. I spoke to him a little over 2 weeks ago, and he asked me to make sure his music could still be heard. I'm fulfilling his request. Here are all the songs from the 2 Watt Bulb Album, in a completely Free Format.


Update: I've re-encoded everything into mp3 format, so this music is completely universal and free now.

To elaborate, the last time I spoke to Cream was in the The Deoxyribonucleic Hyperdimension. He recognized my screen name as I was in there campaigning for signatures for my petition. He asked me to make sure his music was free after the Weedshare system closed its doors. These were the last words spoken between us.

I don't know anyone else in the world quite like Sheldon. He was unique. And he had a unique point of view... one that was rarely appreciated. I hope you found the answers you were looking for, Sheldon.

I'll see you around.

No comments: